City Light Ministries
Whereas we, being an incorporate body of people of like precious faith:
1. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ for eternal life through His death and the power of His resurrection.
2. Believe the Bible to be God’s word and the revelation of His will to man and accept it as our rule for faith and conduct.
3. Believe Christian fellowship, mutual edification and evangelical effort, in the form of local churches, is God’s ordained order for His people.
4. Believe each church is to assemble together for worship, fellowship, counsel, and instruction in the Word of God, and the work of the ministry
5. Believe each church should exercise the gifts and offices provided for in the New Testament to obtain the Christian goal, “Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.”
6. Believe God has called and anointed us to emphasize the fullness of the Gospel through the Power of the Holy Spirit.